- West Plains, MO 65775707 Kentucky AvenueSuite 2
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones along each step of their journey. Learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care when family caregivers need relief
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Bingo parties for nursing homes and senior centers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Preston specializes in Family Medicine and practices in West Plains, Missouri.
- Medical School: University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine
- Residency: Baptist Memorial Hospital