- West Plains, MO 65775707 Kentucky AvenueSuite 2
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible comfort and care for those who experience one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- 24/7 on-call nurses
- Day-to-day medical care
- Pain and symptom management
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services and pet therapy
- Educational seminars
- Talking books, Life review
- Bereavement counseling
- Clinical in-services to healthcare provides
- Bingo parties for nursing homes and senior centers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We partnered with West Vue Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to surprise a hospice patient and her husband on their 71st wedding anniversary. Read the story about Mildred and Hubert Risner.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Preston specializes in Family Medicine and practices in West Plains, Missouri.
- Medical School: University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine
- Residency: Baptist Memorial Hospital
Associate Medical Director
The Compassus program serving West Plains and the surrounding areas reminds community members to pause this Memorial Day to acknowledge the true meaning of...
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
- West Plains
The Compassus program serving West Plains partnered with West Vue Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to surprise a hospice patient and her husband on their 71...
- Friday, May 4th, 2018
- West Plains