Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones along each step of their journey.
Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on important moments with the people you love.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care when family caregivers need relief
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Bingo parties for nursing homes and senior centers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations