- West Plains, MO 65775707 Kentucky AvenueSuite 2
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones along each step of their journey. Learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Bingo parties for nursing homes and senior centers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We partnered with West Vue Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to surprise a hospice patient and her husband on their 71st wedding anniversary. Read the story about Mildred and Hubert Risner.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Preston specializes in Family Medicine and practices in West Plains, Missouri.
- Medical School: University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine
- Residency: Baptist Memorial Hospital
The Compassus program serving West Plains and the surrounding areas reminds community members to pause this Memorial Day to acknowledge the true meaning of...
- Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
- West Plains
The Compassus program serving West Plains partnered with West Vue Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to surprise a hospice patient and her husband on their 71...
- Friday, May 4th, 2018
- West Plains