Primary Services:Hospice Care
Arenac, Bay, Crawford, Gladwin, Iosco, Kalkaska, Missaukee, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Roscommon
Hospice care is not about giving up, it's about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients and their families to maintain their independence, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits.
Meaningful care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in at-home care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Bereavement grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations