- West Branch, MI 486613217 West M-55Suite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We offer 24/7 hospice care to meet your family’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
West Branch, Michigan, Director of Clinical Services Andrea Cherven and her daughter Riley created a special video for Compassus colleagues to thank them for all they do. Watch this sweet and meaningful video.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations