- West Branch, MI 486613217 West M-55Suite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus, our mission is serving terminally ill patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We offer 24/7 hospice care to meet your family’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Hospice aides for personal care and light housekeeping
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
West Branch, Michigan, Director of Clinical Services Andrea Cherven and her daughter Riley created a special video for Compassus colleagues to thank them for all they do. Watch this sweet and meaningful video.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.