Primary Services:Hospice Care
Caldwell, Catahoula (partial), Claiborne (partial), East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Union, West Carroll (partial), Winn
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for answers, information or to talk about your options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment including beds, chairs and walkers
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations