- Monroe, LA 712012213 Justice Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Caldwell, Catahoula (partial), Claiborne (partial), East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Union, West Carroll (partial), Winn
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for answers, information or to talk about your options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment including beds, chairs and walkers
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.