- Monroe, LA 712012213 Justice Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Caldwell, Catahoula (partial), Claiborne (partial), East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Union, West Carroll (partial), Winn
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for answers, information or just to talk about hospice. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment including beds, chairs and walkers
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Michael O’Neal is a life-long resident of Ouachita Parish. Graduating from Claiborne Christian Academy, he went on to receive his BS in Biology from the University of La Monroe. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University- Shreveport in 2005. Dr. O’Neal completed his residency at the LSU Medical Center in Shreveport. Dr. O’Neal is currently a hospitalist at St. Francis Medical Center where he has served our community since July 2008. He joined the Compassus family as Associate Medical Director in October of 2010.
Dr. O’Neal is married to wife, Khristy and has 3 children.
Dr. Charles (Chuck) Morgan attained his BA in Biology, graduating summa cum laude from Rice University in Houston and his Medical Degree from Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. Dr. Morgan is Board Certified in Internal Medicine as well as Hospice and Palliative Medicine with over 25 years of experience. Dr. Morgan joined the Compassus family in 2004.
He is married to wife, Margo, and has two daughters. He enjoys music, playing keyboard with an all physician band, “Code Blue and the Flatliners, and playing bass guitar with the Monroe Symphony Orchestra.