- Lafayette, LA 70503610 W. Pinhook Road
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by delivering the highest quality of care and comfort for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Bereavement counseling
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, occupational, and other therapy services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Robert J. Aertker III
Medical Director Of Palliative Care
Dr. Aertker III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2006. He works in Crowley, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bujard specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lafayette, LA.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1958
- Internship: Charity Hospital, 1959
- Residency: Charity Hospital, 1962
Dr. Coreil graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at Shreveport in 1994. He works in Lafayette, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.