- Lafayette, LA 705031018 Harding Street, Suite 207
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive personalized care to help you and your family make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, occupational, and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your preferred level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations