- Lafayette, LA 705031018 Harding Street, Suite 207
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive personalized care to help you and your family make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational, and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your preferred level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Area Market Executive
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Robert J. Aertker III
Medical Director Of Palliative Care
Dr. Aertker III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2006. He works in Crowley, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bujard specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lafayette, LA.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1958
- Internship: Charity Hospital, 1959
- Residency: Charity Hospital, 1962
Dr. Coreil graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at Shreveport in 1994. He works in Lafayette, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.