- 610 W. Pinhook Road
- Lafayette, LA 70503 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by delivering the highest quality of care and comfort for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Bereavement counseling
- Spiritual outreach
- Music Therapy
- Volunteer outreach
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bujard specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lafayette, LA.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1958
- Internship: Charity Hospital, 1959
- Residency: Charity Hospital, 1962
Dr. Coreil graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at Shreveport in 1994. He works in Lafayette, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Robert J. Aertker III
Medical Director Of Palliative Care
Dr. Aertker III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2006. He works in Crowley, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
LAFAYETTE, La. – The Compassus program serving Lafayette and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Sue Bosch and all hospice volunteers during National...
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017