- Lafayette, LA 70503610 W. Pinhook Road
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We are committed to keeping the hospice promise by delivering the highest quality of care and comfort for those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational, and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Coreil graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at Shreveport in 1994. He works in Lafayette, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Robert J. Aertker III
Medical Director Of Palliative Care
Dr. Aertker III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2006. He works in Crowley, LA and specializes in Internal Medicine.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Bujard specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lafayette, LA.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1958
- Internship: Charity Hospital, 1959
- Residency: Charity Hospital, 1962