- Pittsburg, KS 66762200 East CentennialSuite 9
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allen, Bourbon, Cherokee, Crawford, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson, Linn
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why care provided by our experienced hospice nurses focuses on the needs of the whole person and the family. Contact us 24/7. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.