- Pittsburg, KS 66762200 East CentennialSuite 9
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allen, Bourbon, Cherokee, Crawford, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson, Linn
Hospice care marks an emotional transition for patients and their families. We believe it can also be a time of gratitude and emotional healing.
Everyone has different needs for end-of-life care. Our promise is to listen and offer support that meets your needs and values, especially during critical moments when you need us most.
Call us 24/7 to learn about our Medicare-approved support. We're here for families in Parsons, Chanute, Fort Scott and across Southeast Kansas.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Medical social services
- Spiritual support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Home Health Care
3 Med Center Circle
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations