- Pittsburg, KS 66762200 East CentennialSuite 9
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Allen, Bourbon, Cherokee, Crawford, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson, Linn
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why care provided by our experienced hospice nurses focuses on the needs of the whole person and the family. Contact us 24/7. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
John Alden D.O., is board certified in Family Practice and Hospice Palliative Care. He graduated from Midwestern University/ Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1986. Dr. Alden practices family medicine at the Med One Clinic, Barton County Hospital in Lamar Missouri. Dr. Alden is the medical director for Compassus locations in Joplin and Lamar, Missouri and Compassus in Pittsburg, Kansas.