Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. It’s how our team helps you recover, regain your strength and address problems before they get out of control. Our doctor-directed care enable you to manage chronic conditions and reduce unplanned hospital visits.
Effective home health care relies on the skill, experience and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train our staff to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
At-home care are looks different for every family. We have the unique ability to coordinate care along your healthcare journey.
- How is home health care different from home care or personal care?
- Frequently asked questions about home health
- Medicare coverage information for home health
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.