Hospice care marks an emotional transition for patients and their families. We believe it can also be a time of healing and spending time with family and friends.
Everyone has different needs for end-of-life care. Our promise is to listen and offer support to meet your needs and values, especially during critical moments. Call us 24/7 to learn about our Medicare-approved support. We’re here for families across southcentral Kansas.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Medical social services
- Spiritual support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Home Health Care in Wichita