Primary Services:Home Health
Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Orange, Washington
Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, illness or injury. Under the direction of your doctor, our team enables you to regain your independence and enjoy a better quality of life.
Our support begins with listening. It's how we deliver in-home care to meet the needs of you and your family. We'll develop a plan for a smooth transition back home and visits from nurses and therapists to help you safely recover at home.
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation - physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Home health care visits are typically fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions.
- Congestive heart failure
- Lung diseases, including asthma and pneumonia
- Chronic kidney disease