- Peoria, IL 616147210 North Villa Lake DriveSuite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Fulton, Marshall, Mason, Peoria, Stark, Tazewell, Woodford
Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. Services are provided by geographically assigned teams across Central Illinois for faster response times.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapy
- Grief support
- Angel team vigil program
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Even the simple act of listening to a story or reading a favorite book can bring peace to those nearing the end of life. When you bring a heart to serve, our volunteer team will teach you to overcome challenges and embrace the life-changing rewards of hospice for families and for yourself.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinators will help you learn more.