- Peoria, IL 616152000 W Pioneer ParkwaySuite 24
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate hospice care. Learn how hospice can benefit your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapy
- Grief and bereavement support
- Angel team vigil program
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Even the simple act of listening to a story or reading a favorite book can bring peace to those nearing the end of life. When you bring a heart to serve, our volunteer team will teach you to overcome challenges and embrace the life-changing rewards of hospice for families and for yourself.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinators will help you learn more.
Dr. Rufus Jr. specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Peoria, IL.
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Residency: University Hospitals and Clinics
Dr. Honan specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Pekin, IL. He is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical School: Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, 1991
- Internship: Lutheran General Hospital University Chicago
- Residency: Lutheran General Hospital University Chicago