Primary Services:Hospice Care
Fulton, Marshall, Mason, Peoria, Stark, Tazewell, Woodford
Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. Services are provided by geographically assigned teams across Central Illinois for faster response times.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapy
- Grief support
- Angel team vigil program
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations