- Peoria, IL 616152000 W Pioneer ParkwaySuite 24
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate hospice care. Learn how hospice can benefit your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, occupational, speech and dietary therapy
- Grief and bereavement support
- Angel team vigil program
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Even the simple act of listening to a story or reading a favorite book can bring peace to those nearing the end of life. When you bring a heart to serve, our volunteer team will teach you to overcome challenges and embrace the life-changing rewards of hospice for families and for yourself.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinators will help you learn more.