- Savannah, GA 31405107 Southern BlvdSuite 203
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual counseling and support
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies, equipment and support, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Executive Director (interim)
Chaplain and bereavement coordinator
Even the simple act of listening to a story or reading a favorite book can bring peace to those nearing the end of life. When you bring a heart to serve, our volunteer team will teach you to overcome challenges and embrace the life-changing rewards of hospice for families and for yourself.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dwayne Gard, M.D., is an internal medicine specialist and chief hospitalist with Sound Physicians at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
Education and training
- Medical degree: Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
Dr. Anderson graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in 2002. She specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Candler Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital and St Josephs Hospital.