We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease.
Our responsive care ensures you have the support you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to provide practical, emotional and spiritual care for everyone affected by a serious illness.
Call us 24/7 with questions about hospice or palliative care. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual counseling and support
- Grief support, including pre-bereavement counseling
Most families receive care in their homes. If that is not possible, we offer care in nursing facilities, hospitals or other settings.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure professional care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies, equipment and support, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations