- Pueblo, CO 81003200 West City Center DriveSuite 303
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Our attentive care includes physical, practical, emotional and spiritual support. We help patients manage symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with their family and friends.
Our Medicare-approved support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. We're here for families from Cañon City, Avondale, Colorado City and many communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.