- Pueblo, CO 81003200 West City Center DriveSuite 303
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Compassionate care begins with listening and understanding what matters most to you. Care for you and your family includes practical and emotional support along every step of your journey.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carly Lacroix, D.O., is an internal medicine specialist in Pueblo, CO. She specializes in internal medicine and is associated with Parkview Medical Center.