- Florence, AL 35630507 East Dr. Hicks Blvd.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Brad Ginevan, M.D., graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine. He works in Sheffield, AL and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Ginevan is affiliated with Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, Helen Keller Hospital and Shoals Hospital.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Family Medicine
Associate Medical Director