- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us if you have questions or you just want to talk about compassionate hospice options.
- Available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personalized pain and symptom management
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Access to our 10-bed inpatient Hospice Care Suites for 24-hour care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Toma specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 2004
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007