- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
- Office Hours
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
We earn your trust by listening, so we understanding your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to help with hospice care that provides peace and comfort to your family.
- 24/7 Access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personalized pain and symptom management
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans; top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Access to our 10-bed inpatient Hospice Care Suites for 24-hour care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ramy Toma, M.D., specializes in internal medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007
Birmingham Hospice Care Consultants Veronica Anderson and Erin Yeager were honored for outstanding performance and inducted into the 2019 Compassus...
- Tuesday, May 21st, 2019