- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
- Office Hours
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
We earn your trust by listening and working together to understanding your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here with hospice care that offers peace, comfort and dignity.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and more
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Access to our 10-bed Hospice Care Suites for 24-hour inpatient care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ramy Toma, M.D., specializes in internal medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007