- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
We earn your trust by listening and working together to understanding your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we offer comfort care that offers peace, comfort and dignity.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and more
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Access to our 10-bed Hospice Care Suites for 24-hour inpatient care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operation
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ramy Toma, M.D., specializes in internal medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007