- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us if you have questions or just want to talk about compassionate hospice care. Learn more about hospice care.
- Available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personalized pain and symptom management
- Care coordinated with you, your doctor and our hospice team
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
- Access to our 10-bed inpatient Hospice Care Suites for 24-hour care.
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Toma specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 2004
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007