- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
Choosing the right comfort care at the right time is a decision you don't have to make alone. We offer seamless support from occasional visits from a home health nurse to in-home hospice support and 24/7 inpatient care.
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We enable families to live each day to the fullest, even when facing a life-limiting illness. Call 205-635-3878 to talk about your options.
- Support from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a nursing facility, hospital or your personal residence
24-hour attention in a private room on the campus of St. Martin's in the Pines. Inpatient care is available for those unable to continue hospice at home or for families needing respite care.
Palliative care offers patients and their families an extra layer of relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It is available at any stage of a serious illness and can be provided along with curative treatment.
Ascension at Home together with Compassus
Compassionate care from highly skilled caregivers here in central Alabama. Get back on a path to better health and independence.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations