- Vestavia Hills, AL 352421400 Urban Center DriveSuite 100
Bibb, Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Tuscaloosa, Walker
Choosing the right comfort care at the right time is a decision you don't have to make alone. We offer seamless care from occasional visits from a home health nurse to in-home hospice support and 24/7 inpatient care.
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We enable families to live each day to the fullest, even when facing a life-limiting illness. Call 205-890-7788 to talk about your options.
- Support from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
24-hour attention in a private room on the campus of St. Martin's in the Pines. Inpatient care is available for those unable to continue hospice at home, or families needing respite care.
Palliative care offers patients and their families an extra layer of relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness.
St. Vincent's Home Health - Birmingham
Compassionate care from highly skilled caregivers here in central Alabama. Get back on a path to better health and independence.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operation
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ramy Toma, M.D., specializes in internal medicine and practices in Birmingham, AL.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, 2005
- Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, 2007