- Wausau, WI 544012600 Stewart AveSuite 160
Primary Services:Home Health
Marathon, Portage, Shawano, Waupaca
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. That's why our support begins with listening. Understanding your needs ensure a personalized plan for care, whether someone needs assistance recovering from a hospital stay or help managing a chronic condition.
Effective home health are relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
Call us to learn more about our Medicare-approved services. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Injectable osteoporosis drugs for women
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
Beyond traditional home nursing care, we also offer services including palliative care, speech therapy, hospice and pain management. And our team can assist you with setting up and maintaining your in-home medical equipment.