Primary Services:Hospice Care
Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Waukesha, eastern Walworth
Hospice care is a meaningful source of comfort for patients and families facing a life-limiting illness. We're here to help patients find relief from pain and other symptoms so they can focus on the life experiences most important to them.
Personal care begins with understanding your needs and values. Hospice care is not about giving up, it's about helping you live to the fullest, all the way to the very end.
Hospice cares for family and friends too. We offer Medicare-approved services from Kenosha to Burlington and Milwaukee. Call us to learn how hospice ensures your medical, social and spiritual needs are met.
- Home medical equipment, including beds, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
We offer caregivers the information they need to navigate the sometimes difficult journey caring for someone in hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations