- Marshfield, WI 54449303 West UphamSuite 208
Primary Services:Home Health
Clark, Marathon, Portage, Wood
Every patient and every family we serve has unique needs. Our mission is to understand those needs and help people recover, regain their independence and reduce unnecessary hospital visits.
Effective home health depends on the experience, skill and compassion of the medical professionals providing care. Our teams are chosen and trained to meet the highest standards of care.
Call us today at 715-997-4599. We’ll answer your questions, explain our services, review insurance or schedule an in-home visit.
Our nurses and therapists provide specialized care for a wide range of conditions including: diabetes, heart and lung diseases, orthopedic rehab, strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss and more.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance