- Fredericksburg, VA 224011440 Central Park BoulevardSuite 100C
Caroline, Culpeper, Essex, Hanover, Henrico, King George, Louisa, Madison, Montross, Northumberland, Orange, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Westmoreland
Meaningful care begins with clear conversations about your needs and values. We start by listening. This responsive and personal approach to care enables people to live at home with greater independence, dignity and quality of life.
Our hospice team also offers emotional, practical and spiritual support for patients and their families. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you can focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Managing symptoms and medications
- Advanced wound care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations