- San Antonio, TX 782284242 Piedras Drive EastSuite 200
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Blanco, Caldwell, Comal, DeWitt, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Kendall, Kerr, Medina and Wilson
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk about compassionate hospice care.
- Pain and symptom management centered on your goals
- Medical equipment, supplies and medications
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice nurses on-call 24/7
- Home health aide to assist with hands-on care
- Therapy services and dietary counseling
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Physical, occupational and other therapies
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Director of Sales
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Michelle Berry, D.O., has been with Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care since August 2015. Dr. Berry Studied at The University of Health Science College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri and she completed her internship and residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas and became board certified in family practice in 1993. Dr. Berry has been practicing in Boerne, Texas as a family practice physician for more than 25 years; she is also Board Certified in hospice and palliative medicine.
Palliative Care Medical Director
Benjamin Getter, D.O., medical director for the Compassus program serving San Antonio, has been appointed to the company’s Medical Director Advisory Council...
- Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
- San Antonio