- San Antonio, TX 782284242 Piedras Drive EastSuite 200
Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Blanco, Caldwell, Comal, DeWitt, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Kendall, Kerr, Medina and Wilson
Improving the quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. That support begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of care.
We work with caregivers, physicians and other medical professionals, bringing you the physical, spiritual or practical services you need to live the best life possible. Call us to learn about your options
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, personal supplies and medications
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing complex symptoms
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Spiritual care and support
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Medical social services and spiritual care
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.