- Austin, TX 787043809 S 2nd StreetSuite B-400
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bastrop, Burleson, Burnet, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano, Travis, Washington, Williamson
Our goal is to help patients and families across the Metro Austin area maintain the best quality of life possible, even when facing a serious illness.
We start with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive personal and culturally appropriate care. Care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
- Visits from our hospice team, including hospice-trained nurses (RNs), social worker, chaplain, aides, dietitian and bereavement counselor
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medications and medical supplies
- Inpatient respite care
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Spiritual care and support
- Nurse aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
If you’re ready to discuss your loved one’s current and future needs, call or complete the form on this page. Whether you live in Bastrop, La Grange or the eastern half of Hill Country, our team will travel to where you live, including nursing facilities, hospitals or your personal home.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Helping you maintain your independence and quality of life is the core of our care. Home health care may be an option for some patients.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations