- Tullahoma, TN 373881805 N. JacksonSuite 11
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you probably have lots of questions about care. Call us for information or simply to talk about hospice and palliative care options.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It's an extra layer of support that begins with clear conversations about your needs.
Precision pain management is an example of palliative care. People experience pain differently. The palliative care team fine-tunes medications to help you find your right level of relief, gain strength and improve your quality of life.
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical support services for the entire family
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. It can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.