Comfort care in Lawrenceburg since 2013
We provide care tailored to your needs and values. We’re here to listen and support you and your family. Call us to learn how comfort care offers you the best quality of life possible, even when facing a serious illness.
Your benefits include:
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence.
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It’s an extra layer of support that begins with clear conversations about your needs and priorities.
Precision pain management is an example of palliative care. People experience pain differently. The palliative care team fine-tunes medications to help you find your right level of relief, gain strength and improve your quality of life.
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical support services for the entire family
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. It can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.