- Leesport, PA 195331001 James DriveSuite B34
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Music services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Mark Wagner, D.O., has been the Medical Director for the Reading program since 2011. He has a family practice in Reading, Pennsylvania. He is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician and actively involved with the: American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association and the American Medical Directors Association.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carol Miller Schaeffer received for Ph.D. form Hahnemann University in Philadelphia. She is a Partner in Pottsville Internists Associates a private group practice specializing in Internal Medicine. She is a Healthgrades “Honor Role” Physician. Dr. Schaeffer is actively involved with the: American College of Physicians, Pennsylvania Medical Society, American Medical Director Association and Pennsylvania’s Medical Association for Long-Term Care.
Cheyenne Wagner Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018