- Leesport, PA 195331001 James DriveSuite B34
Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill
Your comfort and quality of life is at the center of our care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of hospice or palliative support.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Music services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life for patients and their families.
Care may begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. Palliative care does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Precision pain management is an example of care. People deal with pain differently. We listen to patients and their caregivers to provide relief at the right level and the right time.
- Managing complex pain and other symptoms to your preferred level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.