- Allentown, PA 181067248 Tilghman StreetSuite 160
We understand that choosing hospice or palliative care can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. Call us for information or just to talk about your options for care.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Palliative care is an option for those seeking to reduce the symptoms, side effects and anxiety of a serious illness. Patients are not required to forego treatments to cure their illness. They receive care to reduce pain, other symptoms and the sometimes-debilitating side effects of medical treatments.
Palliative care often includes goals of care conversations and advance care planning to provide a roadmap for future health care decisions.
Executive Director (Interim)
Director of Clinical Services
Laura has almost 30 years of hands-on and leadership experience in acute care and hospice care.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Hospice Medical Director
Specialties: Family Practice
Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Medicine Residency: Geisinger Medical Center
Associate Medical Director
Bruce Miles, D.O., works in Easton, Pennsylvania and specializes in Family Medicine. He is affiliated with Easton Hospital.
Education and training
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Palliative Care Medical Director
Dr. Rohatgi works in Easton, Pennsylvania and specializes in General Surgery. Dr. Rohatgi is affiliated with Easton Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest and Pocono Medical Center.
Specialties: General Surgery
Medical School: Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Up, India
Community Palliative Care Medical Director
Anthony Abbruzzi, D.O. is an internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Education and training
- Medical School: Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Jess Hertzog receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018