- Allentown, PA 181067535 Windsor DriveSuite 100
Improving quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. Our support begins with listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a meaningful level of care.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted source for patients, families and medical professionals. Our office provides Medicare-approved support in Allentown, Bethlehem and across the Lehigh Valley.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress a of serious illness. It does not signal that you are giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
People often tell us palliative care helps them clearly share how they are feeling— physically and emotionally. These discussions with the palliative team result in fewer unplanned hospital visits, diminished symptoms and better quality of life. Care includes:
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Managing nausea, constipation or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
- Support for families
Benefits includes goals of care conversations and advance care planning to provide a road map for future health care decisions.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.