Hospice Care in Tulsa and Across NE Oklahoma
Improving your quality of life guides every step of our hospice and palliative care. That support begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive a more personal level of care.
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We provide care to families across 12 counties in Northeast Oklahoma. Whether your loved one is in Broken Arrow, Sapulpa, Bartlesville, Tahlequah or any community in between, we enable families to share important moments together.
- Around the clock access to care
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Coordination with your doctor to ensures appropriate care
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual outreach
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
Care is offered wherever you call home, whether it be your personal residence, a nursing facility or hospital.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.