Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our comfort care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of support.
We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence. Our geographically assigned teams ensure the fastest possible response times.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.