- Helena, MT 596011075 N Rodney StreetSte 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Trapp graduated from the University of Buffalo, SUNY School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in 2001 and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Trapp is affiliated with Broadwater Health Center.
Patrick Trammelle, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Helena and the surrounding areas, was honored for his outstanding...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018