- Helena, MT 596011075 N Rodney StreetSte 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your priorities
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Sheri Howell, M.D., is a family medicine specialist in Helena, Montana. Dr. Howell graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.