- Helena, MT 596011075 N Rodney StreetSte 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your priorities
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.