- Helena, MT 596011075 N Rodney StreetSte 102
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Sheri Howell, M.D., is a family medicine specialist in Helena, Montana. Dr. Howell graduated from Creighton University School of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.