- Springfield, MO 658071341 West Battlefield RoadSuite 120
Christian, Dade, Dallas, Greene, Lawrence (partial), Polk and Webster
Every person and every family we serve has a unique story. That's why our care begins with listening and understanding your needs and values.
This continuing conversation provides a more personal touch by addressing your concerns at the moment and follows up with care to help you live with dignity in the place you call home. Visit our frequently ask questions page or call us about Medicare-approved hospice or palliative care options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, personal supplies and medications
- Certified nurses and hospice aides
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual support
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations