- Mountain Grove, MO 657111602 N. Main StreetSte C
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our circle of care surrounds you and your family with a team of nurses, counselors and volunteers. We focus on your needs and values, rather than the disease, to ensure medical, practical and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care across Southern Missouri
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptom managed on your goals
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Spiritual care and support
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Nursing aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Lori MacPherson is the medical director in Mountain Grove, Missouri. She oversees the hospice care team and works with physicians in the community to provide expert hospice care for patients. She has been with Compassus since June 2008. She is also a family practice physician at Cox Family Medicine of Mountain Grove.
- Medical School: University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine