- Mountain Grove, MO 657111602 N. Main StreetSte C
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our circle of care surrounds you and your family with a team of nurses, counselors and volunteers. We focus on your needs and values, rather than the disease, to ensure your medical, practical and spiritual needs are met.
Hospice is about choosing how you want to live. Our Medicare-approve support manages symptoms so you can live as fully as possible in the comforts of home.
Call us to learn how hospice helps you focus on important moments with the people you love.
- 24/7 access to care across Southern Missouri
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptom managed on your goals
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Spiritual care and support
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Nursing aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.