Our circle of care surrounds you and your family with a team of nurses, counselors and volunteers. We focus on your needs and values, rather than the disease, to ensure your medical, practical and spiritual needs are met.
Hospice is about choosing how you want to live. Our Medicare-approve support manages symptoms so you can live as fully as possible in the comforts of home.
Call us to learn how hospice helps you focus on important moments with the people you love.
- 24/7 access to care across Southern Missouri
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Nursing aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Social work and crisis intervention
- Grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations