- Macon, MO 635521701 A Prospect Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Chariton, Knox (partial), Linn, Livingston, Macon, Marion, Ralls, Randolph and Shelby
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice gives your family the gift of time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and symptoms managed around your priorities
- Medical equipment, including hospital bed, chair, oxygen, and more
- Medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home health aides
- Top-level We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.