Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Chariton (partial), Knox (partial), Linn, Livingston, Macon, Marion, Ralls, Randolph and Shelby
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate care. We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with their family and friends.
It's normal to have questions about comfort care. We’re here to help you find answers and the support you need.Call us with questions or to learn how hospice gives your family the gift of time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and symptoms managed around your priorities
- Medical equipment, including hospital bed, chair, oxygen, and more
- Medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home health aides
- Top-level We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations