- Macon, MO 635521701 A Prospect Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Adair, Chariton, Knox, Linn, Livingston, Macon, Marion, Ralls, Randolph and Shelby
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice gives your family the gift of time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and symptoms managed around your priorities
- Medical equipment, including hospital bed, chair, oxygen, and more
- Medicines and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home health aides
- Top-level We Honor Veterans status
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. McDowell specializes in Hospice & Palliative Medicine and practices in Macon, MO. He is board certified in Family Practice and Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Medical School: University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine, 1991
- Residency: Truman Medical Center East