- Branson, MO 656163044 Shepherd of the Hills ExpresswaySte 200
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and offer help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- On-call availability 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Community education programs
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Debra Herndon, is Managing Clinical Director for 5 hospice locations in MO and KS. She is Graduate of the University of Arkansas. Debra has worked for Hospice Compassus since 2003. She has worked at Cox Health Systems, in clinical education for 20 years and has worked for St. Jude’s Research Hospital prior to hospice. She is the former nurse manager/ultrasound tech with Options Pregnancy Clinic in Branson, MO.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. James Lukavsky MD, graduated from the Creighton University School of Medicine in 1984 and is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He has his own private practice “Dr. Luke’s Family Medicine” located in Branson, MO. Dr. Lukavsky has served as a Medical Director for Hospice Compassus- Branson team since 1995.
Compassus of Branson, Missouri today announced it has achieved Level Four Partnership with the We Honor Veterans organization,
- Thursday, September 13th, 2018
Lisa Burns Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
he Compassus program serving Branson and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Branson and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Julie Jankowski and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week.
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018