Barry (partial), Stone (partial), Taney
Comfort care is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a serious illness.
Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved hospice and palliative care services. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 acccess to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support to improve quality of life at any stage of illness. Palliative care is not end-of-life care. Patients may continue receiving curative treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
If you have concerns about complex symptoms related to a serious illness, ask your doctor for a consultation. Medicare and many insurance plans typically cover palliative care consultations.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations