- Branson, MO 656163044 Shepherd of the Hills ExpresswaySte 200
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen. Understanding your needs enables us provide a personal plan for comfort care and family support.
- 24/7 acccess to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. James Lukavsky MD, graduated from the Creighton University School of Medicine in 1984 and is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He has his own private practice “Dr. Luke’s Family Medicine” located in Branson, MO. Dr. Lukavsky has served as a Medical Director for Hospice Compassus- Branson team since 1995.