- Saginaw, MI 486045889 Bay RoadSuite 103
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables your family to make the most of your time together.
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.