- Saginaw, MI 486045889 Bay RoadSuite 103
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring comfort and peace to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor and your family
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Sharma specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tawas City, MI.
- Medical School: University Of Malta, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery. Graduated in 1971
- Internship Hospital: Saginaw Co Op Hospital. Completed in 1972
- Residency Hospital: Saginaw Co Op Hospital. Completed in 1974
Dr. Potts graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Potts is affiliated with Covenant Healthcare and McLaren Bay Region.
The Compassus program serving Bay City and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Kelly Iseman during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017