- Saginaw, MI 486045889 Bay RoadSuite 103
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables your family to make the most of your time together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director