- Saginaw, MI 486045889 Bay RoadSuite 103
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward. It enables you to maintain your dignity and quality of life, even when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care in the familiar surroundings of home. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables you to make the most of your time together.
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations