- Saginaw, MI 486045889 Bay RoadSuite 103
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bay, Clare, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella, Mecosta, Midland and Saginaw
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring comfort and peace to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor and your family
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Potts graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Potts is affiliated with Covenant Healthcare and McLaren Bay Region.
The Compassus program serving Bay City and the surrounding areas recognizes Chaplain Kelly Iseman during Pastoral Care Week, October 22-28, 2017, for...
- Monday, October 30th, 2017