- Atlanta, MI 4970912480 State StSuite 10
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Alcona, Alpena, Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan (partial), Crawford, Emmet, Kalkaska, Montmorency, Oscoda, Otsego, Presque Isle
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.