Primary Services:Hospice Care
Alcona, Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan (partial), Crawford, Emmet, Kalkaska, Montmorency, Oscoda, Otsego, Presque Isle
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us to learn about your options.
We enable patients to manage their symptoms so they have fewer unplanned hospital visits, greater control over their lives and more important moments with family and friends.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations