- Atlanta, MI 4970912480 State StSuite 10
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Specialty: Family Medicine
Medical School: University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
ATLANTA, Mich. – The Compassus program serving Northern Michigan, in partnership with the Honor Flight Network, will honor local veteran Alfred Block for his...
- Thursday, May 25th, 2017
- Northern Michigan