- Atlanta, MI 4970912480 State StSuite 10
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We understand that choosing hospice can be an emotional decision. Talk with your family, doctors and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Specialty: Family Medicine
Medical School: University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
ATLANTA, Mich. – The Compassus program serving Northern Michigan, in partnership with the Honor Flight Network, will honor local veteran Alfred Block for his...
- Thursday, May 25th, 2017
- Northern Michigan