Primary Services:Hospice Care
Comfort care looks different for every person and every family. That’s why our Medicare-approved support begins with listening and understanding your needs and values.
We enable patients to manage symptoms so they have greater control over their lives, fewer unplanned hospital visits and more moments of joy with their family and friends. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care for families in Cass city, Bad Axe, Caro, Sandusky and many communities in between. Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies delivered to the home
- Medications related the the life-limiting diagnosis
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and therapy services
- Hospice chaplain for emotional and spiritual support
- Transitions from hospital to home made safer and easier
Support provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Hospice services are offered wherever the patient calls home.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations