- Cass City, MI 487265986 Cass City Road
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care supports the whole patient and their families. Call us to learn how hospice helps make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
- He works in Pigeon, MI and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Scheurer Hospital.
- Dr. Khan’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 34
- Dr. Khan’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Khan’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of the Punjab / King Edward Medical College. Graduated in 1988
- Internship Hospitals:
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center. Completed in 1986
- Nassau Co Med Center- Suny Stony Brook. Completed in 1991
- Residency Hospitals:
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center. Completed in 1987
- McLaren Regional Medical Center- Michigan State University. Completed in 1993
- Fellowship Hospital: Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Associate Medical Director
- Dr. Lockard graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1977. He works in Elkton, MI and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Lockard is affiliated with Huron Medical Center and Scheurer Hospital.
- Dr. Lockard’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 39
- Dr. Lockard’s Specialties
- Family Medicine
- Dr. Lockard’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School; Graduated 1977