Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bienville, Bossier (partial), Caldwell, Catahoula, Claiborne, Concordia, Grant (partial), Jackson, Lincoln, Natchitoches (partial), Ouachita, Richland, Red River (partial), Union, Webster, Winn
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes support for family and loved ones at each step of the journey. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Social worker to help with access to care and transitions
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations