- Mandeville, LA 704711301 West Causeway Approach
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We provide personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. Hospice is not about giving up, it's about choosing how you want to live.
Our Medicare-approve support manages symptoms so you can live as fully as possible in the place you call home. Call us 24/7 for care that enables you and your family to make the most of your time together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary, speech and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans Level-3 certification.
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.