Baldwin, Bleckley, Bibb, Butts, Crawford, Dodge, Dooly, Greene, Hancock, Houston, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Laurens, Macon, Monroe, Morgan, Newton, Peach, Pike, Pulaski, Putnam, Spalding, Talbot, Taylor, Twiggs, Upson, Washington, Wilkinson
We earn your trust by listening and understanding your goals for care. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we provide Medicare-approved comfort care for you and your family. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds, chairs and oxygen
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal home.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care is an extra layer of relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps patients and their families enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations