- Macon, GA 312101100 Northside Crossing
Baldwin, Bleckley, Bibb, Butts, Crawford, Dodge, Dooly, Greene, Hancock, Houston, Jasper, Jones, Lamar, Laurens, Macon, Monroe, Morgan, Newton, Peach, Pike, Pulaski, Putnam, Spalding, Talbot, Taylor, Twiggs, Upson, Washington, Wilkinson
We earn your trust by listening and understanding your goals for care. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we provide Medicare-approved comfort care for you and your family. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds, chairs and oxygen
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- We Honor Veterans support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal home.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is an extra layer of support for patients and their families.
Care begins with clear conversations about your immediate needs and priorities moving forward. Palliative care is appropriate at any stage of illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.