- Ellijay, GA 30540583 Highland Crossing SouthSuite 120
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Gilmer, Cherokee, Dawson, Fannin, Lumpkin, Murray, Pickens, Towns and Union.
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and provide compassionate support. Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you can focus on important moments together.
- Home medical equipment, including beds, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- 24/7 access to care
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
In addition, we offer caregivers the information they need to navigate the sometimes difficult journey involved with caring for a patient entering hospice care, including:
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual support patients and their families
Call us or complete the form on this page to learn about support offered by Compassus. One of our qualified staff will contact you to discuss your questions and immediate needs.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.