- Athens, GA 306062470 Daniells Bridge RoadBldg 100, Suite 171
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate and professional care. Call us with questions or to learn more about hospice or palliative care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice social worker to help with planning and transitions
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
An example of our care is precision pain management. Because people deal with pain differently, we listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level and the right time.
Care is coordinated with your doctor and includes:
- Managing symptoms to your preferred level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Rathinam specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Athens, GA.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Colby’s Specialties
- Family Medicine
Dr. Colby’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine. Graduated in 2007
- Dr. Hill graduated from the Mercer University School of Medicine in 1997. He works in Commerce, GA and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Hill III is affiliated with Northridge Medical Center.
- Dr. Hill’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 19
- Dr. Hill’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine
- Dr. Hill’s Education & Training
- Medical School: Mercer University School of Medicine; Graduated 1997