- Athens, GA 306062470 Daniells Bridge RoadBldg 100, Suite 171
We provide personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice social worker to help with planning and transitions
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It improves quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.