Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Franklin, Greene, Habersham, Hall, Hancock, Hart, Jackson, Jasper, Madison, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Putnam, Stephens, Talliaferro, Walton, Wilkes
We believe in delivering personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to be a trusted source for patients, families and medical professionals.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice social worker to help with planning and transitions
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It improves quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments, and may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations