Primary Services:Home Health
Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns
Caring for older adults at home is often a balance of family, work and personal responsibilities. We're here to help with skilled home health care that supports families and enables seniors to maintain their independence and quality of life.
Our at-home care begins with listening. It's the first step in coordinating support aligning care with your needs and values. We'll work with you and your doctor on a personalized recovery plan, whether it’s after a hospital stay, surgery or managing a chronic health condition.
Effective home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our staff. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
For people who qualify, Medicare, VA benefits or other insurance plans may include home health care services.
- Comprehensive nursing services
- Rehabilitation - physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Heart disease management and respiratory therapy services
- Chronic disease management
- Wound care
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
- Medication management
- Pain management
- Only home health agency in Jacksonville with certified transition coaches
- Home infusion (IV) therapy
- Case management services