- Denver, CO 802112420 West 26th AvenueSuite 200D
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, Morgan
Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our care. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your priorities, we can provide a personal plan for comfort care and support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Wide range of therapy services
- We Honor Veterans, level-4 status
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of an illness.
An example of our personalized care is precision pain management. Because people deal with pain differently, we listen to patients, family members and doctors to manage pain at the right level and the right time.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing constipation
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations