- Lake Havasu City, AZ 864031940 Mesquite AvenueSuite I
- Main Hours
8 a.m - 5 p.m.
Primary Services:Hospice Care
La Paz, Mohave
Our experience teaches us that listening is the first step to better care. When we understand your unique needs and values, you get a more personal and compassionate level of support. Call us for hospice care that enables you to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Sutera specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology. He practices primarily in Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Medical School: University of Catania/ Faculty of Medicine and Surgery