- Southside, AL 359071735 Highway 77
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Hospice care is not about letting go, it's about letting others step in to help you and your family live each day to the fullest. Your care includes physical, practical and emotional support.
Our goal is to help patients manage pain and other symptoms, reduce unnecessary hospital visits and enable them to live with dignity, all the way to the very end.
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.