Hospice offers peace and comfort to patients and their families by reducing the stress, pain and other symptoms of a serious illness. Our mission is to ensure your physical, emotional, family and spiritual needs are met.
Many believe hospice is expensive, only for the final hours of life or a place to go when there's no hope. None of these are true. Hospice is not about dying. It's about helping patients and their families live as well as they can when life expectancy is limited.
- What is hospice?
- Paying for hospice
- Hospice eligibility
- Hospice referrals
- Where to begin
- Covered services
- Is it the right time for hospice?
- 8 signs it may be time for hospice care
- VA hospice benefit for veterans
- 10 hospice myths
- Hospice timeline
- Hospice and Alzheimer's disease
- Hospice and end-stage cancer
- Hospice vs palliative care
- What is comfort care?
- What is respite care?
- ¿Qué es el cuidado paliativo?
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies, equipment and support, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.