- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start with listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments and may move in and out of palliative care as the need arises.
- Managing complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for patients and family
- Learn more about palliative care
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.