- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
You may be feeling overwhelmed when deciding on hospice for a family member. We're here to help. Our goal is to understand your needs and priorities; especially when you're dealing with urgent health concerns. Call us for comfort care options that help your family make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.
The medical directors of the Compassus – West Virginia program have been awarded the R. Sean Morrison, M.D. Award for Outstanding Achievement in Physician...
- Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Donald Barnes and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer We...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Princeton, W.Va. – Sarah Wikle, MSN, FNP, advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) for the Compassus Palliative Care program in Princeton, has been...
- Wednesday, August 16th, 2017