- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start with listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans partner benefits
- Spiritual support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments and may move in and out of palliative care as the need arises.
- Managing complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for patients and family
- Learn more about palliative care
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations
With every visit, I feel I'm bringing some lightness to the lives of patients and their families .