- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
You may be feeling overwhelmed when deciding on hospice for a family member. We're here to help. Our goal is to understand your needs and priorities; especially when you're dealing with urgent health concerns. Call us for comfort care options that help your family make the most of your time together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptoms managed around your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Donald Barnes and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer We...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Princeton, W.Va. – Sarah Wikle, MSN, FNP, advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) for the Compassus Palliative Care program in Princeton, has been...
- Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
PRINCETON, W.Va. – Compassus has selected Phillip Peterson, M.D., of the Princeton and Bluefield areas to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017