- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments and may move in and out of palliative care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for patients and family
- Learn more about palliative care
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.