- Princeton, WV 247401330 Mercer Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our care focuses on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Schor graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Bluefield Regional Medical Center and Princeton Community Hospital.
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Princeton and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Donald Barnes and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer We...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Princeton, W.Va. – Sarah Wikle, MSN, FNP, advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) for the Compassus Palliative Care program in Princeton, has been...
- Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
PRINCETON, W.Va. – Compassus has selected Phillip Peterson, M.D., of the Princeton and Bluefield areas to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017