Comfort Care in the Princeton and Bluefield areas since 1991
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start with listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better – physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness. Patients can continue curative treatments and may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing complex symptoms to your desired level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual support
- Help navigating medical services
- Learn more about palliative care