- Chantilly, VA 2015114900 Conference Center DriveSuite 170
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure those stories conclude with dignity, honor and comfort. Call us with questions. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice and palliative care decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- CHAP-accredited hospice provider
- Broad range of therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness — no matter the diagnosis. Our care plans begins with listening to you and your doctor to fully understand your wishes and goals for comfort care.
- Initial consultation and evaluation
- Coordinated care plan based on your needs and priorities
- Support to reduce the stress of a serious illness
- Palliative care may be provided in addition to home health services
Executive Director (Interim)
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Palliative Care Medical Director
RESTON, Va. – Compassus recently sent a team of local medical volunteers, including Bogalech Kebede, CNA, of Reston, to assist Living Hope, the company’s...
- Thursday, October 5th, 2017
RESTON, Va. – The Compassus hospice program serving Reston and the surrounding areas recently relocated its office to 14900 Conference Center Drive, Suite...
- Friday, September 29th, 2017