- Chantilly, VA 2015114900 Conference Center DriveSuite 170
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure those stories conclude with dignity, honor and comfort. Call us with questions. We're here to help you make well-informed hospice and palliative care decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- CHAP accredited hospice provider
- Broad range of therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
We also offer palliative care services. Palliative care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It is for any age and any stage of a serious illness. It can provided together with curative treatment.
Palliative care focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness — no matter the diagnosis. Our care plans begins with listening to you and your doctor to fully understand your wishes and goals for comfort care.
- Initial consultation and evaluation
- Coordinated care plan based on your needs and goals
- Pain and symptom management by the experts on your team
- Support to reduce the stress of a serious illness
- Palliative care may be provided in addition to home health services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Palliative Care Medical Director
RESTON, Va. – Compassus recently sent a team of local medical volunteers, including Bogalech Kebede, CNA, of Reston, to assist Living Hope, the company’s...
- Thursday, October 5th, 2017
RESTON, Va. – The Compassus hospice program serving Reston and the surrounding areas recently relocated its office to 14900 Conference Center Drive, Suite...
- Friday, September 29th, 2017