Every patient and every family we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure those stories conclude with dignity, honor and comfort. Care begins with understanding your story and unique needs. This responsive support enables you and your family to live each day to the fullest.
Call us with questions about our Medicare-approved services. We support patients and families in Leesburg, Manassas, Arlington, Woodbridge and many communities in between.
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- CHAP-accredited hospice provider
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care focuses on relieving the symptoms and stress of serious illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery. Studies show that people receiving palliative care experience fewer hospitalizations, better pain management and improved quality of life. Palliative care also supports family members.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations