- Chantilly, VA 2015114900 Conference Center DriveSuite 170
Every patient and every family we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure those stories conclude with dignity, honor and comfort.
Our care begins with understanding your story and your needs. This responsive approach ensures you receive the support you need to live each day to the fullest. Call us with questions or to learn about our Medicare-approved services. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- CHAP-accredited hospice provider
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care focuses on relieving the symptoms and stress a of serious illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery. Studies show that those receiving palliative care experience fewer hospitalizations, better pain management and improved quality of life.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
- Planning healthcare goals and priorities
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.