- Chantilly, VA 2015114900 Conference Center DriveSuite 170
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure those stories conclude with dignity, honor and comfort. Call us with questions or to learn about care options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- CHAP-accredited hospice provider
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care focuses on reducing the symptoms and stress a of serious illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery. Studies show that those receiving palliative care experience fewer hospitalizations, fewer unintended treatments, better pain management and improved quality of life.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms to your desired level
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Business Office Coordinator
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Palliative Care Medical Director
RESTON, Va. – Compassus recently sent a team of local medical volunteers, including Bogalech Kebede, CNA, of Reston, to assist Living Hope, the company’s...
- Thursday, October 5th, 2017
RESTON, Va. – The Compassus hospice program serving Reston and the surrounding areas recently relocated its office to 14900 Conference Center Drive, Suite...
- Friday, September 29th, 2017