Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Hardin, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Orange, Walker, Waller, Wharton
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for every patient and every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Our circle of care manages symptoms so you can focus on important moments with family. Care includes physical, practical, and spiritual support. Call us for information or to talk about your options. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to our licensed hospice team
- Home medical equipment, medicines and personal supplies
- Coordination with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual support for the entire family
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations