- Memphis, TN 381345796 Shelby Oaks Dr.Suite 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family get personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medications to manage pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Continuous respite care for brief periods of crisis
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.