Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start with listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive a more personal level of care.
Our Medicare-approved services are provided by geographically assigned teams for faster response times. We support families across the Memphis metro area, out to Covington, Somerville and many communities in between.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care for brief periods of crisis
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans partner benefits
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations