- Memphis, TN 381345796 Shelby Oaks Dr.Suite 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family get personalized care to help with everything from urgent concerns to having more meaningful time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Medications to manage pain and other symptoms
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Continuous respite care for brief periods of crisis
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
- Dr. Villanueva graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines in 1999. He works in Memphis, TN and specializes in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine – Geriatrics. Dr. Villanueva is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Dr. Villanueva’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 17
- Dr. Villanueva’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine – Geriatrics
- Dr. Villanueva’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines; Graduated 1999
Dr. Stamps graduated from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock in 1991. He works in Bartlett, Tennessee and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamps is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Specialties: Internal Medicine
- Education & Training: Medical School: University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock; Graduated 1991