- Memphis, TN 381345796 Shelby Oaks Dr.Suite 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call our local Memphis office for information or simply to talk about compassionate hospice care options.
- 24/7 on-call nurse availability
- Medical equipment, medicines and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Help navigating Medicare and other benefits
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Stamps graduated from the University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock in 1991. He works in Bartlett, Tennessee and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamps is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Specialties: Internal Medicine
- Education & Training: Medical School: University of Arkansas College of Medicine at Little Rock; Graduated 1991
Associate Medical Director
- Dr. Villanueva graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines in 1999. He works in Memphis, TN and specializes in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine – Geriatrics. Dr. Villanueva is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown.
- Dr. Villanueva’s Experience
- Years in Practice: 17
- Dr. Villanueva’s Specialties
- Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine – Geriatrics
- Dr. Villanueva’s Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Manila, Philippines; Graduated 1999
Shelia Shelton Receives National Recognition for Delivery of Superior Hospice Care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Memphis and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018