Primary Services:Home Health
Craig, Mayes, Nowata, Osage, Rogers, Washington
Home health care enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from surgery, illness or injury. Our responsive care begins with a doctor-directed plan that responds to your unique needs and concerns. It's how our team of licensed nurses, therapists, aides and others help you safely regain your strength and quality of life.
Home health visits are up to 60 days and can be renewed by your doctor until you reach your recovery goals. Care includes managing chronic conditions to reduce unplanned hospital visits and help for families transitioning to long-term care. Doctor-directed at-home health care is typically covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
Compassus is a Medicare-certified home health agency supporting families across Northeast Oklahoma. Call us for free consultation.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Home medical equipment evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance