- Dayton, OH 454597755 Paragon RdSuite 106
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Darke, Miami, Clark, Greene, Montgomery, Preble, Warren
Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our comfort care. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of practical and emotional support.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.