Primary Services:Hospice Care
Darke, Miami, Clark, Greene, Montgomery, Preble, Warren
Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our comfort care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of support.
We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms. Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence. Our geographically assigned teams ensure the fastest possible response times.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations