- Dayton, OH 454597755 Paragon RdSuite 106
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us or use the contact form on this page to learn how hospice or palliative care can help you and your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Kumar specializes in Oncology and practices in Dayton, OH. She is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Medical School: MGM Medical College, 1984